13.8.07

Cat and quilt

I'd like to introduce my cat, Marty. She's a 13 year-old, content, raven beauty. Her favorite pastime is laying in sunny spots and teasing the dog. I'm sure you'll see more of Marty in future posts.


I would also like to offer a a first look at my latest project: a quilt for my newly-married sister and brother-in-law. I've been using old sheets and pajama pants for the material. I am off to the store to pick-up some more thread, batting and fabric. I will post pictures of the finished project later.


2 comments:

Cally said...

Marty is a honey, she'd be the perfect gal for our 13yr old black cat (well, he's not really mine, but try telling him that). Love your knitting needles and embroidery.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cally! Marty sends her greetings as well.
-Pertineer